Our Fundraising Events
RMCC has many wonderful fundraising programs throughout the year. Contact the center to get involved. We are always looking for company sponsors, volunteers and families to attend these popular events.
The Seacoast’s Original Touch-A-Truck started in 2004 and for the past 5 years has been a prominent event in the area for children and families to enjoy. Children are able to explore big construction equipment, trucks, race cars, limousines and emergency vehicles. The event has raised more than $10,000 a year for our operating budget. With more than 30 vehicle owners from the Seacoast, the event highlights how the community supports our mission.
- $3,000.00 Platinum Level—Corporate Naming Sponsor (1)
- $2,000.00 Gold Level—Race Car Sponsor (Unlimited)
- $1,000.00 Silver Level—Big Rig Sponsor (Unlimited)
- $500.00 Bronze Level—Limousine Sponsor (Unlimited)
- $150.00 RMCC Friend Level—Four Wheeler Sponsor (Unlimited)
Event: October 13, 2012
Where: Pease Tradeport, Portsmouth, NH
If you have any questions or would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities or donation, please contact our center at 603.778.8193 or email email@example.com
The RICHIE Golf Tournament started in 1992 and for the past several years it has been held at the Ledges Golf Club in York, Maine. The tournament raises more than $12,000 a year for our operating budget. With more than 80 golfers participating each year, the day proves to be a true blend of fund and friend raising.
- $3,000.00 Platinum Level—Dinner Sponsor (1)
- $2,000.00 Gold Level—Golf Cart Sponsor (2)
- $1,000.00 Silver Level—Beverage Cart Sponsor (2)
- $750.00 Bronze Level—Box Lunch Sponsor (2), Golf Ball Sponsor (Unlimited), Driving Range Sponsor, Hole in One Sponsor
- $175.00 RMCC Friend Level—Tee Sponsor (Unlimited)
All proceeds from the golf tournament will help keep RMCC programs strong and build brighter futures for more than 380 families a year.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities, donation of auction/raffle items or general donation, please contact our center at 603.778.8193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org