In order for the Richie McFarland Children’s Center to continue to serve as many children as possible, we need the ongoing support of partnerships big and small.
“D.F. Richard has been the primary sponsor for Touch-A-Truck for more than a decade. Our employees and I love participating in this family-centered event—every smile on every child’s face is just priceless. I’m proud to support the work of this great organization.”
—Rick Card, General Manager
Donations to support our organization help to offset program expenses and keep RMCC strong. State and federal funding does not cover the cost of delivering high-quality, individualized services. The impact of your investment is significant.
Analysis of ESS programs statewide in 2014 and again in 2015 revealed that RMCC is one of the most cost-effective programs in NH. Ongoing state audits find our services to be fully compliant with "very high outcomes" - in other words, excellent results - for children and families.
Each year, donations to RMCC’s Annual Appeal help fulfill our mission to provide the highest quality pediatric therapies and family support services. Some donors give to remember a loved one, others give to show their appreciation for services they have received. Whatever the reason for giving, your donation will benefit the entire community. Early Intervention services like those offered at RMCC have been shown to:
- Promote children’s learning and development
- Support parents in their role as their child’s first and most important teacher
- Enhance parents’ knowledge of child development
- Develop parents’ understanding of their child’s temperament, unique strengths and learning style
- Connect families to resources and supports in their community
- Build the confidence of children and their parents
- Help children enter school ready to learn
There are several funds available which offer an opportunity to have targeted impact on RMCC:
- The RMCC Endowment Fund (committing to our future)
- RMCC’s Capital Fund (investing in our facility)
- RMCC’s Scholarship Fund (partnership with families)
- Miriam Stahl Family Assistance Fund (lending families a hand)
Please send us an email to learn more about our special funds.
Special gifts support the general operating budget of the organization and help to offset program expenses.
- Memorial Donations
- Company Matching Programs
- In-Kind Donations of Goods or Services
- United Way Designations
- Gifts from Religious Organizations
- Community Service Organizations
- Bequests through Wills and Trusts
Our special events are a blend of fundraising and friend-raising, and provide wonderful opportunities for sponsorship. The continued and growing success of these events serves as a testimony to the high level of commitment of local businesses that underwrite our events, and the volunteers and staff who labor effortlessly to run them.
- The Richie Golf Tourney
- Seacoast's Original Touch-A-Truck®
- Boston Bruins Alumni Benefit Hockey Game
Please send us an email if you would like sponsorship details for RMCC's fundraising events.
SUPPORT US BY SHOPPING ON AMAZON SMILE
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers, so select RMCC today!
Everyone has a talent to share, and one of the keys to RMCC’s success is tapping into a volunteer’s skills and passion, and then matching it with our needs. A volunteer can help out on the day of a fundraising event, or may be more involved in the committees that plan them. Volunteers may help with administrative tasks, clean-up projects, or, when appropriate, serve as a specialized volunteer with children and families. In addition, each year we actively recruit new members to serve on our board of directors and standing committees of the board.
Please send us an email to volunteer with RMCC.
Thanks to all of our current and past donors who make it possible to do what we do. We are truly grateful for your continued generosity and care. You are helping make a difference!
We can always use durable goods at RMCC. Below is a list of items are needed for both the program and the office.
- Clorox wipes
- Paper towels
- Batteries, all sizes
- Ziploc bags, all sizes
- Pads of lined paper
- File folders
- 1”, 1 ½” and 2” black three ring binders with plastic cover
- Copy paper
- Garbage bags
- Cleaning products
- Magic markers (permanent and dry eraser board markers)
- Re-writable CDs
- Printer cartridges (specifics need to be listed here)
- Small photo albums (5 to 10 pages)
- Laminating pouches
- Photo paper, all sizes
- Stickers, all kinds appropriate for young children
- Bubble solution
- Bubble tumblers
- Glue sticks
- Construction paper, all colors
- Sippy cups with lids
- Nose flutes, kazoos, lip whistles
- Brushes for sensory stimulation
- Small plastic bins with lids
- Bottled water